Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Sinful

It's been a tiring but fulfilling day.

FIL had only one slot so facial with Mummy became tanning session with Jiayu at SGCC. "Enjoy life" is the only way to describe the hours lazing on the lounge chair, sniffing chlorine, photos in the jacuzzi, and conditioning in the steam bath. After which, we had sinful Char Kuay Teow at the coffeeshop before I bus-ed down to Toa Payoh to meet Cherie. More sinful food at Swensons with lots of ketchup, before proceeding to town where we met Amanda. And lastly, I met Mr Chua J H on the bus home, who graciously walked me home in fear of the banglah looking dUde we bUmped into on the bUs. Haha.

Say hello to photos, an outrageously hilarious msn convo (that no one should bother to understand) and the devil himself,















'jh dionysus says:
NAT IS COOL
nat says:
SO IS JH!
'jh dionysus says:
I ARE HUAN I HAVE A RED BUTT
nat says:
I ARE NAT IS BLACK LIKE INDIAN CAUSE I TAN
nat says:
omg huan...im gonna study tmr
'jh dionysus says:
cos you are smart
'jh dionysus says:
good job!
'jh dionysus says:
NAT IS SMART YAY
'jh dionysus says:
I AM GAY
nat says:
no ur not
nat says:
dont say that
nat says:
u are just...flamboyantly handsome
nat says:
however you spell it
'jh dionysus says:
NAT IS HOT THATS WHY SHE GOES TANNING
nat says:
JH IS HOT EVEN WHEN HE DONT TAN
'jh dionysus says:
nah
'jh dionysus says:
im not
nat says:
AND HE JUST LOOKS ADORABLE IN HIS PRIMARY SCHOOL LIBRARY CARD
'jh dionysus says:
i look like a retard
'jh dionysus says:
with a big nose














Okay and now I'm praying the blisters my new heels gave me that day do not burst. ><

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MY TURN MY TURN!!!!

<3 chingxz

11:16 AM  
Blogger Nat said...

Haha you're the busy one madam

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home